I wasn't tagged, but I was mentioned and it looked like a fun one XP SO HERE WE GO
1. Real Name: Arielle Somerville
2. Nicknames: R2, Chaowy, Turtle Girl, Turtle, Ninja, Mermaid, Ariellabella, R.E.L., Ari (PS: STOP CALLING ME ARI)
3. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Nursery: Is that pre-school? Then yes.
6. Primary School: I'm guessing elementary school. Yes.
7. Secondary School: No idea, but I've completed all the school so yes!
8. Hair Color: Naturally dirty blonde, dyed a dark red at the moment
9. Long or Short: Long!
10. Loud or Quiet: I kind of jump between the two extremes depending on my mood. Good is loud, bad is quiet muttering or nothing at all.
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans definitely.
12. Phone or Camera: Phone
13. Health Freak: Very educated in health because of my mother but I'm far from a freak. I just have mostly good habits.
14. Drink or Smoke: Neither. Drinking makes you stupid and annoying and smoking just IS stupid and annoying.
15. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Plenty of fictional characters, no one in real life. Ain't nobody got time fo that.
16. Political Orientation: Turtle Power!
17. Piercings: Just one in each ear.
18. Tattoos: None... I have a few cool ideas for tats but nothing I'm excited about to go rushing to a parlor anytime soon, if ever, honestly.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
19. Airplane: Too many times to count.
20. Car *Accident*: Never *knock on wood* unless you count the time my mom rear-ended someone with the slightest tap and everyone just sorta laughed it off and moved on.
21. Fist Fight: I punched a girl in 6th grade but that's it, she didn't fight back.
22. First Piercing: The ones in my ears when I was just 2-3 months old
23. First Best Friend: Christina and Erica, we were all born around the same time and our moms were all friends so the three of us did everything together.
24. First Instrument Played: I guess a recorder in music class lol I played violin in elementary school for maybe 2 years.
25. First Award: I think it was my trophy for taking dance class for 5 years.
26. First Crush:
Bowser, from the Mario series
I'd still do him! lmao
27. First Language: English
28. First Big Vacation: Probably Disney World.
29. Last Person You Talked To: Colorlessrainboww
We did some hanging out/catching up tonight while watching Monsters Inc and University 30. Last Person You Texted: ItTastesLikeMyCat
31. Last Person You Watched: litas0216
Because OMG HER RANDALL COSPLAY
32. Last Food You Ate: My usual midnight snack, a mozzarella stick and a bag of goldfish.
32. Last Movie You Watched: Monsters Inc.
34. Last Song You Listened To: "I Wouldn't Have Nothin' If I Didn't Have You" from Monster's Inc. X)
35. Last Thing You Bought: A Frozen storybook to read to kids as Elsa, some Frozen-themed stickers and a World of Nintendo Deku Link figurine.
37. Food: Pasta/noodles. Any kind of noodles. And lately I love these little pretzel/hershey kiss/M&M bite-size snacks I learned to make... I'll eat them one after another forever.
38. Drinks: Apple juice, always.
39. Clothing: Right now it's the Megan Fox April O'Neil yellow leather jacket that my parents got me for my birthday recently. I wear it whenever I can!
40. Book: I don't read much, but I always say Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island" was a lot of fun to read.
41. Color: Red and Green. It's always been red but I've been drawn to green more and more over the years.
42. Flower: Tiger Lilies
43. Music: I mostly listen to music off of musical and movie soundtracks, but I'm open to basically anything.
44. Movie: So hard to pick just one... But I'll say The Lion King, that's been a favorite my entire life.
46. Subjects: Art.
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
47.  Kissed In The Rain
48. [x] Celebrated Halloween
49. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
50.  Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
51. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
52.  Used A Weapon
53.  Breathed fire
54.  Had An Abortion
55. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
56. [x] Broke A Promise
57.  Kept A Secret
58. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
59.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
60.  Pretended To Be Sick
61.  Left The Country
62. [x] Tried Something You Normally Wouldn't Like, And Liked It
63. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
64.  Ran A Mile
65. [x] Went To The Beach
66. [x] Stayed Single
68. Drinking: Nothing
69. Getting Ready To: Do laundry
70. Listening To: My chair squeak
71. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Bring my cat Sulley to where he'll be staying for Thanksgiving, pack my clothes, get Legend of Zelda video clips from Sara so I can edit them, and binge-edit a shit ton of C*ntrollers episodes for the week so I don't have to worry about them for the next few days.
72. Waiting For: My life to begin.
73. Want Kids: Lately I've found myself excited over dumb things like naming my kid Leonardo or Michelangelo, dressing him up in costume just for a Walmart trip, or dress him up like Bowser Jr with me as Mama Peach at a convention... However, I don't want to have any kids unless I feel like I've gotten to a place in my life where I'm satisfied with myself and what I've accomplished. I don't want to have a kid and resent them for making me too busy to follow my dreams.
74. Want To Get Married: I love fantasizing about what my wedding would be like... but falling in love doesn't seem like much fun anymore. Basically, yes, but the problem is that I hate everyone.
75. Careers in minds: The ideal situation would be comic artist and voice actress. Honestly I'd be happy if I could just create characters and stories, share them with the internet and have enough of a following to be able to make a living off of that, lol
WHICH IS BETTER ON A GIRL/GUY:
76. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or Taller: Taller. Much taller.
78. Romantic or Spontaneous: I think I prefer romantic, I need constant attention.
79. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Hm... I like both but I'll go with arms. Nothing wrong with a belly as long as you're strong!
80. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive, definitely.
81. Hook-up Or Relationship: I kind of wanna say neither lmao nah, relationship. If I don't hate you I won't let you go.
82. Troublemaker or Hesitant: I guess I'd say troublemaker?
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I don't wear them~
84. Ran Away From Home: Recently, actually! I just didn't tell my parents I was leaving/where I was going one night after a terrible argument and stayed at my cousin's for 2 nights.
85. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: I never had to defend myself with a weapon, but I've taken a few martial arts classes with weapons, and I own a pair of sais that I know how to spin around
86. Killed Somebody: Oh totally. No.
87. Broken Someone's Heart: Yep.
88. Been Arrested: Nope.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: I do.
91. Miracles: Yeah
92. Love at First Sight: You know I've heard stories, so I'll say yes, it can happen sometimes.
93. Heaven: Yeah! I envision something epic like we all cross over to a different dimension where we're all immortal and go on adventures fighting Demons for God and stuff like that. Idk, the idea of sitting in the clouds sounds like it might get boring after a while XP
94. Santa Claus:
I like to, for fun
Like the spirit of Christmas.
96. Magic: Yes.
97. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: No, not right now.
98. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: No.
99. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: I don't have anyone lol100. Tag five People: You can't tell me what to do~